The Kenya Revenue Authority has announced internship and industrial attachment opportunities for undergraduate degree holders and university students finalizing their studies.
In a notice by the Authority on Monday, July 19, all applications ought to be submitted online.
Further, the deadline for the application is August 2, 2021.
Additionally, the program is to take place from September to November 2021.
According to the notice, the program aims at providing the youth with opportunities to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization in partial fulfillment of their degree courses.
The opportunities are open within the various departments of the Authority.read part of the notice.
The placement of selected candidates will be within different disciplines across various sectors such as Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Data Analytics, and Supply Chain Management.
Human Resource Management, Diplomacy, and Public Relations.
Other areas include Photography, Videography, Film, Production, Animation, Telecommunications, Food, and Beverage, Hotel Management, Housekeeping, and Laundry management.
To add to that, Records Management, Records and Archives, Library and Information Science, security and safety, security management, Criminology, Criminal Justice, Forensic, Business Administration, Business Management, and others.
Further, KRA has cautioned applicants that it does not charge any fee for the application process.
– Must be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years
– Should be a continuing student pursuing a first Degree (Undergraduate) from a recognized University and in their third or fourth year of study
– Should have a valid introduction letter from the university
– Must be available full time for the three months’ duration of the program
How to Apply
– Go to and then click on the ‘Register button to start the application process.
– After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
– After registration go to
– Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
– After successful login, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
– On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
– Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
– Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
– The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
– Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
– To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment
Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
– Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
– Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
– To apply for the position, click the ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
– Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application (note that all mandatory fields must be completed.)
– To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send
Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement.
In conclusion, in case you experience any difficulty applying, send an email query to [email protected]