The remote works has gained considerable attention this year due to the worldwide pandemic that has forced many to work from home, lost jobs or furloughed. The tech companies have been the focal point in the remote work due to its versatility and availability of tools that can make remote working conditions possible.
According to LinkedIn and Glassdoor which are one of the leading professional platforms that connect job seekers with jobs as well, there are many open software technical jobs available. These companies with open positions are Cardinal Financial, Auto Desk, Chef Software, CoreLogic, Couchbase, Medidata Solutions, Outsystems, Qlik, RedHat, Riverbend, Salesforce, ServiceNow and others.
Working Nomads another platform has over ten thousand developer-centric remote jobs along with marketing, management and tech-sales otherwise referred to as presales. The remote works are very common in marketing, engineering, UX and UI, software testing, quality control and so on. These skills are common across the board and can be gained through self-learning.
Gitlab, which is one of the companies with remote jobs has presence in more than 65 countries across the globe and provides platforms for code repositories and version management of the code development. Gitlab also provides guidance on how to handle remote work. Gitlab is essentially remote-only company and has been instrumental in defining the future of work in tech.
The platforms where you can get the remote work in 2020 are;
• AngelList which has over 18000 jobs which software related. Software.
• Flexjobs has over 4000 thousands remote jobs that ranges from freelance, part-time to full-time positions
• FindBacon which is the job site search with a thousand and more open positions a the moment
• Gitlab which is 100% remote site with tips on how to do remote work with tools and act as repos for the developers
• HackersX – it’s a globally search-engine for jobs that ranges from the remote jobs . it has open positions in Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack, UX Designers, Product managers.
• Jobhunt.ai – focuses solely on the remote jobs on machine learning and artificial intelligence spectrum across the globe
• NODESK – search engine with remote jobs with hundreds of open positions at the moment.
• Remote.co – this site is comprehensive job search site with advise on the remote jobs, tips and blogs.
Here are the whole list;